Saturday, September 22, 2012

Down another 4 pounds, still going strong

I was on a plateau this week. Its sad that my whole day is down when the scale doesn't move. The last couple of days the scale has been steadily at 157 but my clothes were fitting looser so I was not too concerned. Then hurray, the scale dropped a whole 4 pounds this morning! I completed a 4 mile briisk walk yesterday but I was exhausted afterwards, I guess the diet is right that I shouldn't be working out. I was hungrier this week then I have in the past, but quickly realized I needed to drink more water, sometimes I mistake hunger for dehydration. Especially because when I go out with friends I am drinking diet pop instead of alcohol, but want to still be able to go out and have a good time. Today I am going to be hanging out with my mom, so I made sure our food choices are still healtthy so I don't deter too much.I'm excited, only 13 pounds left!

No comments:

Post a Comment