Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Apple Day Worked! Back down another pound

I completed the Apple Day, where all I ate was 6 apples throughout the day.  I was surprised how full I felt, with all of the fiber in apples I was not hungry at all.  This started the scale moving again and by morning I was down another pound and feeling back in the saddle again!  I am missing my work outs for my mental stability, so I have started doing just 30 minutes on the elliptical at a very low resistance, nothing near what I used to be able to do.  My goal is to burn only 300 calories at the most, but at least get in some exercise for my well being.  This has done wonderful things for my little bit of fatigue and for my mind.  

It's noted you should not do any strenuous exercise.  Although I miss my daily runs, with the calorie restriction and the HCG hormone you should not be partaking in any vigorous activity.  When you do this, it counteracts the HCG hormone and does the opposite of what you are trying to succeed.  Vigorous workouts will burn too many calories and cause your body to go into starvation mode where it holds onto each calorie you take in because you are burning muscle, not fat when you are working out that much and with the low calorie intake.  A brisk walk, easier workout session where you barely sweat and your heart rate is not raised to fat burning level is suggested for those that want or need to work out.  

Most of our patients that are successful do not do any workouts or very little, maybe a walk a day and loose weight at the same rate as our "workout addicted" patients like myself.  Read more about the HCG diet http://mngaclinic.com/AestheticServices/WeightLoss.aspx

Smiling and down to 155!!!!  Only 15 to go, I CAN do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment