Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The First 3 days

I have watched patient after patient walk through the doors of our clinic, successfully weighing less than their first visit, smiling at the success of the HCG diet.  After paging through before and after pictures, and hearing personal successes from our patients, I think to myself, this actually works.  Being a member of the "the last 20 pounds club" I am happy to share my news with friends and family and hear their words of encouragement and interest in the results.
 
The hardest part of the first three days of the HCG diet was the weigh in on day one.  I am a firm believer in not using the scale as a means of telling me I am gaining weight, but instead I judge my weight by how I fit into my jeans and clothes in general.  That is how how the scale ended up at 168 on weigh in day.  At 5'7 that puts me 28 pounds over where I would like to be.  It's always that "last 20 pounds" that everyone can't seem to get rid of, which brings me to attempting the HCG diet. 
 
Day one and two you are supposed to eat high calorie, fat filled food to open up your fat cells.  I started with Day One at the Minnesota State Fair (an odd place to begin your first day of a new diet).  Day Two I ate my favorites, Cake for breakfast, my favorite doughnut as part of lunch, a Chipolte Burrito for dinner, and Cherry Berry frozen yogurt ending to my day.  The HCG hormone was already kicking in as I was barely hungry and it was difficult to eat my favorite foods, even knowing I was "allowed" them as part of the plan.  Off to bed with a stomach ache and excitement of seeing this actually work. 

You can read more about the HCG diet on our website  http://mngaclinic.com/AestheticServices/WeightLoss.aspx

Visit the HCG True Diet Website: http://www.hcgtruediet.com/what-is-the-hcg-diet/

Today's Weight: 168

No comments:

Post a Comment