Sunday, September 9, 2012

Down 11 pounds in less than a week!!!

I have not checked in for a couple of days.  We had a booth at the James J Hill Days and life in general, always busy.  I am officially down 11 pounds since Monday September 2, 2012.  Each time I get on the scale, I am in disbelief and have to re-weigh myself 4-5 times in a row.  I am not the weigh yourself every day type person, but with this diet I wanted to really watch as the pounds came off.
 
The first 2 official diet days were very easy, I wasn't hungry and I was able to strictly complete the diet.  Day 3 I was very hungry at breakfast so I added a piece of Melba toast (20 calories) and drank a ton of water, realizing I was more dehydrated then hungry.  I was find after that, until about an hour before bed, so I had another extra piece of Melba toast, I was still down another 2 pounds the next day.
 
There are so many pluses of this diet, but the one I am quickly learning is to really LISTEN to my body.  See how I feel when I am hungry and decide if my body truly is in need of food, or if I am dehydrated.  I am waiting to eat lunch, dinner, snacks, until I am truly hungry and my stomach is growling, something I never used to allow myself.  I don't remember the last time I actually waited to eat until I was hungry, I typically eat because it's time to eat or because I am bored.
 
I did sneak in a diet coke one day, which Dr. Erhard said was perfectly fine, as long as I am still drinking my two litters of water (not a problem, water keeps my stomach full).  I am excited about my official 1st week weigh in tomorrow morning, to see what the first week has accomplished. 
 
Recap:
  • Week one
    • Beginning Weight 168
    • Day 1-ate high fat, high calorie food
      • Weight 168
      • No loss
    • Day 2-ate high fat, high calorie food
      • Weight 168
      • no loss
    • Day 3-HCG diet only
      • Weight 168
      • no loss
    • Day 4-HCG diet only
      • Weight 164
      • 4 pound loss
      • 4 pound total loss
    • Day 5-HCG diet, diet coke
      • Weight 160
      • 4 pound loss
      • 8 pound total loss
    • Day 6-HCG diet, 2 extra pieces Melba toast, diet coke
      • Weight 158
      • 2 pound loss
      • 10 pound total loss
    • Day 7-HCG diet, Hersey's kiss, 2 extra pieces Melba toast, diet coke
      • Weight 157
      • 1 pound loss
      • 11 pound total loss
Ending weight today 157
Total loss to date 11 pounds
Weight loss to goal 17 pounds
 
Yeah, tomorrow I am done with week one!

No comments:

Post a Comment