Thursday, September 13, 2012

14 pounds in 10 days, I am still going strong!

It has been a few days since I have had time to check in to tell everyone how excited I am to be down 14 pounds!  Even people that see me every day can see the difference in my weight loss in my face and clothes, but mainly in my smile and happiness in being successful.  As of this morning I am down a whole 14 pounds in just 10 days! 

Week two is definitely 100% easier.  My stomach has shrunk already and I no longer have the hunger pains. I truly do not feel hungry, which is an odd thing for me, I am always the one that is hungry, even after I have eaten.  I am not tired like I was at the end of the first week.  I feel more back to normal and have even added some light exercise.  I walked 3 miles on Sunday, did 30 minutes on the elliptical on Monday and walked another 4 miles on Thursday.  I have to do the exercising at a very low impact and do not burn a lot of calories, but it helps me to stay toned and feel like I am still getting my stress relief.

Now the honesty.  On Monday, I had a piece of Dairy Queen cake, I felt so guilty but it was worth it.  Tuesday night I ate out with a friend, although I told myself I wanted to order healthy and put half of my food away for later, when the waitress took my order, sweet potato fries left my mouth before I even know what I was saying!  

I have forgiven myself for my food sins and got right back on the diet following it closely.  Sometimes you are  just human, as long as you start right back up, you will still be successful.  I am learning to not be as hard on myself.

September 13, 2012- 10 days in- down 14 pounds!  

Weight 156.

No comments:

Post a Comment