Monday, September 17, 2012

2 weeks-scale is not moving fast

Why is the weekend so hard on my diet?  I tend to be a social eater, so when there are chips around and I am out with friends, they find their way into my hand and into my mouth.  Unfortunately, this is not helping with my weight loss.  I was wonderful when I was out, didn't have a sip of any alcohol so as not to collect extra calories from a drink, however the chips made up for it.

I am asking my friends and family to help in my weight loss by making plans with me to do things that are not centered around food, eating, or going out to dinner.  Most friends and family are very supportive and we head out for a walk, do some shopping, or partake in one of my favorite things, Fishing!!

Today in an effort to re-kick start the weight loss I am doing the "apples only" day.  This is a day where you only eat apples for each meal throughout the day.  This helps to keep your insulin level up with the natural sugar in apples, with feeling full in the fiber of the skin, and in general, eating apples are a treat!

I am actually back up a pound so weighing in at 157, with an 11 pound weight loss.  I will blog in the morning with the apples only day to let you all know how successful it is!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment