Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 4 down 4!!!

I have not jumped back on the scale since Monday, day one of the diet.  So to my surprise, when I got on this morning and saw the numbers at 164 I said out load (to no one but my cat) "no, something is wrong".  I shut the scale off and got back on 4 more times and the scale didn't budge.  4 pounds in 4 days, that's amazing!!!  I am a tad hungry this morning so ate Melba Toast for breakfast and drank a lot of water. 

I came into work at Minnesota Gynecology and Aesthetics and had one of our Medical Assistance give me my B12 shot.  The B12 shot is to assist your liver metabolize fat and give you a boost of energy.  I have had no shortage of energy so far, but anything to help my body get rid of those fat cells, I am happy to say yes.  The shot was painless and quick.

On with my day.  Oh, I wanted to post my measurements in the beginning as well:

Chest       40.25
Waist       30.5
Hips         39
Forearm 12
Calf          18

Day 4 weight 164 total loss 4 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment