Thursday, October 18, 2012

Only....6...more...pounds...

Why is the home stretch always so difficult?  It seems when you get close to your prize of a goal weight, your mind starts going "well, you're so close, you can eat blah blah blah", then you step on the scale, fearing the number and realizing it hasn't moved, GREAT! It didn't move up, but booo, not down either.  I did have a weekend of shame, eating anything I wanted, and feeling sick all Monday for it.  My body went into carb overload and I had to take a hour long nap both days this past weekend, I think my sugar high crashed.  Right away Monday I got right back into the grove of the diet and even did an apple day to make up for the weekend.  I was surprised that I hadn't gained any weight, and extremely happy that I didn't.  I only have a little 6 pounds to go, but if I don't get serious, that 6 pounds could take me another 6 weeks.

I had dinner out twice this week and both times, I was better than I have been in the past.  Although that pan fried, Parmesan crusted walleye sandwich was calling my name, with fries to top off the deliciousness, I opted for the salad both times and felt much better after my meal knowing I made the right choice.

I am going to post some pictures next week, I keep getting requests and apologize for not getting to this sooner, I thought about posting them at the end of the weight loss when I reach my goal on the scale, but also want to engage people to see how well this works.

If you are reading this and thinking about the diet, I am going to offer you a special promotion, that is not listed anywhere on our website and we are currently not running, but just for reading my blog and thinking about the diet, if you decide you want to try the diet and start by November 30th (why not look amazing for the holidays) just mention "Allison's blog price" when you call in to set up your HCG appointment and I will give you an additional off discount.  We currently have a sale for the fall only of $900 for the HCG diet, but I will give you an additional discount down to $749 for the HCG diet!!!  

You have to try this, it really works.  Just call the office at 952-473-6642 or email me at info@mngaclinic.com and I will get you all set up, just remember to mention my blog to get the discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment