Thursday, October 11, 2012

Last week of shots, only 7 pounds to go

If you would have asked me when I began, if I thought this would truly work for me, I would have said "hopefully".  23 pounds lighter in such a short time and I feel like I did a lot of cheating along the way, that I could be at my goal today but I had some days of eating out and not making the right choices.  However, I am still human and I feel FANTASTIC!!!  I love hearing from everyone how wonderful I look.  Although I am starting to get the "7 pounds, you don't need to loose any more weight".  7 pounds will put me at my goal in my mind, dead center in the average weight for my height (125-160), and especially, put me below my husbands weight.  

I am nervous about this weekend, heading to the cabin with friends for a weekend of drinking and eating, but I am hoping to control myself and make some good decisions.  I have learned to eat better, healthy, how to fill up on proteins, fruits, and vegetables.  My stomach has shrank so small that I cant eat uncontrollably without feeling gross, a feeling I do not enjoy.  I am looking forward to phase two of the diet, where I increase my vegetables, fruit and meats, reintroduce some foods into my diet.

This diet helped me get into a healthy lifestyle, really think about the choice I have made and how those choices effect the bottom line, and my bottom, literally.  I am excited for my weigh in next week and hope to at least be only a few pounds away from my goal.  I will post pictures of my "after" body, with measurements of everything next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment