Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Off the diet and down another 2 1/2 pounds!

I officially went off of the HCG diet on October 16,  I thought my appetite would increase right away, but actually, just the opposite has happened.  I am still not hungry!  I am trying to increase my calories, but my stomach has shrank so much that I am still loosing weight.  I was hoping with starting to work out again I would be able to eat more, but I am easing back into my workout routine with a run/walk combo and strength training 3 times a week, but I am not as hungry as I was thinking I would be.  During the HCG process your stomach shrinks because you are not eatting as much, so at the end, you have this nice small stomach, and if you listen to your body, it tells you when you are full.  I thought keeping it off would be hard, but actually, I am continuing to loose weight and will soon be at my actual goal weight, which is just finger tips away at 3 1/2 more pounds!

I finally starting buying clothes for my new body and I want to post my new jeans because all of my friends really noticed the difference in weight loss when I started wearing clothes that fit.  This also increased our HCG calls to come in and start the diet as people are seeing a live result!  We have some other pictures of other patients online that have consented us to show their results as well, feel free to take a look.  http://mngaclinic.com/AestheticServices/HCGDietWeightLoss.aspx

Here is the proud pictures of the jeans!



No comments:

Post a Comment